ITGC refers to Information Technology General Controls
This course is intended for new IT specialists. The course is required for initial IT Specialist Accreditation under the Global Audit Quality initiative and for annual compliance in the US.
Currently, there are many rules and regulations for financial auditor to follow especially the "INTERNATIONAL
STANDARD ON AUDITING 315", stated that the financial auditor should understand on IT environment by
perform ITGC (IT general controls) audit.
This course is designed for financial auditor and IT auditor who need to improve their practical knowledge
covering IT general controls that are important to the financial audit and assurance professional in order to
create an added value for their organizations and career path.
- ITGC Audit Templates
- ITGC System Summary
- ITGC Overview Diagram
- ITGC SOD (Segregation of duties)
- ITGC Questionnaire
- ITGC Report
- Understand the relationship between Financial statement and IT controls
- Understand IT General Controls and Application Controls
- Understand the Computer Vulnerabilities and Threat related to financial audit
- Learn knowledge to perform audit IT Security Policy
- Learn knowledge to perform audit IT Change Management
- Learn knowledge to perform audit Physical Access and Environmental Controls
- Learn knowledge to perform audit Logical Access
- Learn knowledge to perform audit IT Operations
- Learn knowledge to perform audit Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan